Dental Services San Diego, CA
We offer a wide range of dental treatments to fit almost any need.
Dr. S. Lee Fleming and Dr. Michael Fleming proudly provide care for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by our doctors.
Since prevention is a key component to maintaining optimum oral health, we offer several treatments designed to stop dental problems before they start. These include regular oral exams, teeth cleanings and oral cancer screenings.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
- Reshape and sculpt the gum line using a gum lift.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Periodontal infections can be more effectively eliminated with laser treatment
- Gum disease can be treated and prevented with pocket reduction surgery.
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
- Teeth left exposed by receding gums can be treated with a gingival graft
- Gum recession that’s led to resorption can be treated with guided bone regeneration.
- Use at-home trays and solution to treat periodontal disease with Perio Protect™.
Each tooth in your mouth sits in bone and is surrounded by gum tissue. Approximately two-thirds of each tooth (the root portion) is in jaw bone. Inside every tooth is a canal or canals (usually depending on the number of roots the tooth has). Each canal has a vein, artery and nerve in it.
- Relive a painful or infected tooth with root canal therapy.
- Deep stains in treated teeth can be lightened with internal bleaching.
- Infections are drained and treated with an abscess removal.
- Root canals that become re-infected are treated with an apicoectomy.
As well as performing all the various day to day tasks you might associate with a general dentist, Dr. Lee Fleming has gone through additional training in several specialized disciplines and techniques of dentistry.
- Relieve your pain now with emergency dental care.
- Conservation and proper disposal are parts of green dentistry.
- “The simplest solution is often the best” is known as minimally invasive dentistry.
- We cater out treatment to children and families with pediatric dentistry.
- Patients with anxieties or dental phobias can benefit from sedation dentistry.
- Frequent headaches or jaw pain may be relieved through TMJ treatment.
- Crowns and other restorations made in one visit with CEREC®.
- Laser cavity detection for early diagnosis, DIAGNOdent®
- Less pollution and radiation thanks to our digital X-rays.
- For ultimate precision, many of our procedures are aided by intraoral cameras.